A franchise in Noida an excellent way to start your career as an entrepreneur. Apart from the fact that you get an established brand name, there are many other benefits of franchising for new entrepreneurs. When you buy a franchise, the franchisor – who is an expert in their field – helps you start your business. The franchisor also helps you procure equipment and create the ambiance in your store. Other benefits include training your staff and giving you a set customer base that’s loyal to the brand. Hence, the chances of failure with franchising are pretty low. If you are planning to invest and start a franchise in Noida, the options are endless. Here, we list down the best ones that are looking promising.
- Operating since: 2017
- Number of outlets in India: 20+
- Space required: 300-1000 sq ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 17 Lacs – INR 37 Lacs (approximately)
The brand plans to open over 25 franchise outlets all over India in the next year and then expand its operations internationally too. The brand, which is famous among youth for its super cheesy food, serves delicious food that is made with high-quality ingredients at very affordable prices.
The Burger Company
- Operating since: 2016
- Number of outlets in India: 1
- Space required: 100-600 sq ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 10 Lacs – INR 14 Lacs (approximately)
The Burger Company caters to fast food lovers who want cheap and quick but tasty meals. What sets the restaurant apart is its unique ambiance and inexpensive food. The Burger Company aims to grow strong in the coming year. It expects to grow and open 50 new stores by December 2020.
- Operating since: 1992
- Number of outlets in India: 36
- Space required: 1500+ sq ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 60 Lacs – INR 80 Lacs (approximately)
Presenting the food of the Pind in a rustic ambiance, Pind Balluchi is a concept restaurant that serves authentic Punjabi cuisine in a rustic village-like theme. The food made with original recipes as well as the theme of the restaurant has created a distinct image of the restaurant for the lovers of north Indian cuisine.
- Operating since: 2011
- Number of outlets in India: 11
- Space required: 500 sq ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 27 Lacs – INR 50 Lacs (approximately)
Lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and activewear are the part of Pretty Secret’s permanent range. The brand has set a benchmark in the Indian fashion scene by offering high-quality, affordable and ultra-comfortable innerwear to Indian customers.
- Operating since: 2016
- Number of outlets in India: 120
- Space required: 2500 – 4000 sq. ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 5 Lacs – INR 10 Lacs (approximately)
Junior DPS has carved its special place in the pre-school sector by offering a world-class learning environment and a scientifically researched curriculum. Equipped with all modern teaching tools, this school range is popular among millennial parents.
- Operating since: 2010
- Number of outlets in India: 500+
- Space required: 300 – 500 Sq.ft (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 20 Lac – 30 Lac (approximately)
Lenskart probably does not require an introduction. The brand is one of the fastest-growing retail brands that offer great quality and trendiest eyewear. The prices are affordable, which gives great value for money – a factor that drives sales in India.
- Operating since: 1954
- Number of outlets in India: 400 +
- Space required: 850-1000 sq.feet (approximately)
- Investment required: INR 2 Lacs – INR 5 Lacs(approximately)
Liberty Shoes has been making shoes for ages but what keeps them popular is their constant innovation. The brand sells all types of shoes from school to wedding, from sneakers to high heels. Its brand name is already quite solid enough to pull a big chunk of customers to the store.
- Operating since: 2001
- Number of outlets in India: 80+
- Space required: 1200 – 1500 sq. ft. (approximately)
- Investment required: Rs 30-50 Lacs (approximately)
Max Labs has brought advanced testing facilities to all big and small cities in India. The brand currently offers various franchise models starting from INR 2 Lacs and the highest amount reaching INR 50 Lacs. Collection Centers, Hospital Lab Management (HLM) Services, Physician – Phlebotomist at Site (PAS) and Franchise Labs are the main models. The brand gives proper consultation upon request.
As a growing city, a franchise in Noida allows a solid ecosystem for businesses to thrive. As a result, numerous companies have sprouted over the years, giving rise to the residential population too. The expanded consumer market and ideal situations for businesses to grow have increased the chances of franchises to survive. We have listed the most promising ones that are expected to do well in India. Now, all you have to do is conduct research, finalize the industry and investment amount and contact franchisors that you find most lucrative. To know more about franchise business opportunities in India, please get in touch with us.